Courageous Thinking Inc. engages with adventurous individuals, teams and organizations who are committed to making changes that unleash the potential of their people, accelerate growth and create significant impact in the world.
ORGANIZATIONS: Do You Have The Clarity And Alignment To Know…
- What really drives success?
- If you have the right people in the right seats?
- That everyone in your organization is on the same page driving toward the same goals?
- How to develop and build a healthy, positive cohesive team?
We help you get alignment, define your vision then design the change required in order to develop your capacity for leveraged and sustainable growth. This requires goal alignment, consistent process, an evergreen strategic plan and accountable structure all grounded in getting and maintaining complete perspective – the truth of who you are – Right Now.
We work with:
- Founder-owner businesses
- Organizations of 10-250 employees
- Non-Profits; Foundations, Boards & staff
- High Performance Teams who:
– have achieved a major success and strive to increase their performance
– have plateaued and are seeking to break thru to the next level
– who want to ‘start right’ from the beginning
By gaining complete perspective as to where you are Right Now, you lay the foundation for managing risk, maximize opportunities, reducing waste and creating a culture of innovation and excellence.
iNDIVIDUALS: What change is Next for You…?
- Are you at a significant point of transition?
- Do you want to articulate your authentic voice?
- Do you need to develop more leadership competency?
- Are legacy and contribution important to you?
Once you gain a mountain-top perspective of your life you can see clearly; who you are, what you stand for and the impact you long to make in the world. With that clarity- the meaningful plan of ‘what’s next’ almost writes itself. We would love to work with you if you are:
- Leaders seeking to move from ‘success to significance’ – adding purpose to their vocation
- Entrepreneurs thirsting for a new challenge
- Founder/Owners wrestling with the next step for their organizations and themselves.
- Elite Athletes moving on from their sports career to their next big adventure
- Senior Military Officers exploring the ‘next chapter’ into civilian life