NAVIGATING LIFE From Mountain A to Mountain B
Where are you NOW?
- At the top of Mountain A reveling in your achievements?
- Staring down into the valley of the unknown?
- Gazing toward Mountain B- excited about a defined or undefined future?
1. Mountain A
A lifetime of struggle and achievements and you know sit at this moment of ‘success’. Is it enough? if not – What is NEXT?
2. Mountain B
You can see – ‘Over there’- your next adventure, passion or goal. It might be crystal clear, fuzzy or completely undefined – but it IS out there.
3. The Challenge
There is no gondola between the top of Mountain A and the top of Mountain B. To achieve your vision you must choose to go DOWN into the Valley and start the journey up – again.
Everyone experiences some level of fear of the unknown when looking down into the valley. What do you have to give up when you leave Mountain A? It might be a job, customers, markets, title, community, friends, possessions– even where you live.
5. Valley- The gift
The valley is where the good work gets done to equip you for your next journey. There you:
- Gain and learn how to maintain perspective as the basis of decision making
- Develop new skills and acquire new tools
- Meet new people who become mentors and guides
- Gain confidence and trust in yourself and potentially a new team
- Identity clarification and alignment
- Build Structure for the next phase of growth / experience
And in the valley is the gift of time compression. As you gain perspective on how, what and who got you to the top of Mountain A – you are able to significantly decrease your time to success up Mountain B.