From Mountain A to Mountain B
Where are you NOW?
Is your organization flourishing or struggling? Are you in a job or looking? Graduating from school? In a relationship? Learning a new skill? Plateaued? Confused? Stopped? … What’s next?
1. Mountain A
You can always see something ‘over there’ from the top of Mountain A – another Mountain Top…
2. Mountain B
‘Over there’ might be crystal clear, fuzzy or completely undefined – but it IS out there.
3. The Challenge
There is no gondola between the top of Mountain A and the top of Mountain B. To get to the top of B you MUST choose to go DOWN into the Valley.
When looking down into the valley from where you are now, everyone experiences some level of fear of the unknown. What do I have to give up to navigate the valley and climb Mountain B? It might be a job, customers, markets, title, community, friends, possessions– even where you live.
Equipping you for the next journey:
• Learn how to gain and maintain perspective as the basis of decision making
• Develop new process and skills
• Identity and role clarification
• Confidence/Trust in team/Self
• Build structure for the next phase of growth/experience
• Time compression – Gaining perspective on what got you to the top of Mountain A, allows you to significantly decrease your time to success on Mountain B.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-52248337-1’, ‘cgthink.com’);